Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great Golf!

What a great evening on the course! Fifteen (15) players made five perfect teams of three. Butch was closest to the pin and David Allen only had ten putts! I can't remember who the winning team was...remind me David! We all had a great time. Think of it this way...If you had been there...it would have been four teams of four!
The finals for the Presidents Cup have been scheduled for Tuesday at 10:15 A.M. Gallery tickets for this event are FREE this year! I'm going to be there!
The course is in the best shape that I've ever seen it in. It's truly beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I am really sorry that I will not be able to attend and do my part as raucous spectator. But for those who do, I encourage a hearty "Noonan!" on significant putts and "GO IN THE HOLE!!" during any backswing. Do not let these guys off easy!! Make them earn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Bob. I was so busy counting my winnings for low # of putts that I didn't see which team won.
    David

    ReplyDelete